Today, Saturday 25th March, marks the three-month point until I fly to Canada!
This time, in three months, I’ll be sat on a plane at London Gatwick, waiting to take off and on to a bright and joyful summer!
Here’s a few things I’ll be doing before then…
- Buy mosquito repellent (as I’ll be by a lake in summer. Not making that mistake again)
- Go on the Stag Do
- Go on the Hen Do – there’s benefits of being gay surprisingly
- Get vaccines
- Roughly plan what I’ll be doing in South Africa
- Hand in my resignation letter
- Plan leaving drinks
- Sell clothes
- Sell telly
- Sell DVDs
- Get visas
- Sell everything that isn’t coming with me around the world
- Move out of my flat
- Move back to London
- Go to my friends’ wedding
- Pack my bag – [I’ll be doing a post about my packing list soon]
And that’s just the shortlist!